Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/10 21:02:04 UTC

TGI Pulsar - weekly live stream about Pulsar and its ecosystem

Hi all,

We are starting a weekly live stream - "TGI Pulsar" on Youtube this week.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywxUI5HlIyc0VEKYR4X9Pg/live

It will happen every Friday at 1 pm PST. Each week we will invite one
Pulsar committer or end-user to the live stream to chat about a topic of
Apache Pulsar and its ecosystem.

I will start the first episode this Friday (03/13) at 1 pm PST, talking
about installing a Pulsar cluster. If you are interested in this topic,
welcome to join me in this live stream this Friday!

We are hosting the ideas and episodes at a Github repo (
https://github.com/streamnative/tgip). If you have any ideas or suggestions
of topics, you are welcome to open an `episode-idea` issue in this TGIP
GitHub repository.

We hope this live stream program can help bring more content to the Pulsar
community and help people understand and learn Pulsar easier.

- Sijie

Re: TGI Pulsar - weekly live stream about Pulsar and its ecosystem

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Those live streams will be recorded and published on Youtube.

- Sijie

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eugen Dueck <eu...@tworks.co.jp>.
Hi Sijie