Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@iona.com> on 2008/10/06 21:05:55 UTC

[DOSGi] Patch attached to JIRA CXF-1811

Hi all,

I attached a further patch for CXF-1811 to this bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12391563/property_rename2.patch
The patch is called 'property_rename2.patch'. A direct link to the
patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12391563/property_rename2.patch

In addition to fixing the service property names, the patch includes:
 * When an intent is on the osgi.remote.requires.intents list and cannot
be satisfied, the service is not exposed remotely.
 * All satisfied intents are added to an osgi.intents publication property.
 * New unit tests added for the above.
 * Also, added extra unit tests for intent map overriding and merging.

Would greatly appreciate if someone could apply the patch.

Best regards,

David

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: [DOSGi] Patch attached to JIRA CXF-1811

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@iona.com>.
Thanks for the patch David, now applied.

/Eoghan

David Bosschaert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I attached a further patch for CXF-1811 to this bug:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12391563/property_rename2.patch
>
> The patch is called 'property_rename2.patch'. A direct link to the
> patch:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12391563/property_rename2.patch
>

> In addition to fixing the service property names, the patch includes:
> * When an intent is on the osgi.remote.requires.intents list and cannot
> be satisfied, the service is not exposed remotely.
> * All satisfied intents are added to an osgi.intents publication property.
> * New unit tests added for the above.
> * Also, added extra unit tests for intent map overriding and merging.
>
> Would greatly appreciate if someone could apply the patch.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David

> Registered Number: 171387

Registered Number: 171387