Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/26 18:57:33 UTC

Bug nightly charset problem

Using the nightly build, I wrote the following text in javascript:
<script language="JavaScript">
alert('Este cliente não é grupo. Corrija o MCI!');
</script>

When the page is generated in the browser I get in the source code:
<script language="JavaScript">
alert('Este cliente n&#227;o &#233; grupo. Corrija o MCI!');
</script>

This error doesn't occur when I user myfaces last release.

--
Vladimir M Coutinho

Re: Bug nightly charset problem

Posted by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com>.
I will try to build from SVN for the first time this weekend.

I'm using last nightly build (2006-01-25).

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!