Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vamsi <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 07:03:58 UTC

Unsolved datepicker problem

Hi all,

 I posted this many times but still i don't have any response.
I am not asking solution what is the possible problem only.

My problem struts2 ajax based tags are not working in my application.
application was deployed on jboss.

regards
Vamsi

Re: Unsolved datepicker problem

Posted by vamsi <va...@gmail.com>.
dojo scripts are getting loaded
all the scripts are loading
no errors I checked in Mozilla error console
Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.
Suggestions:

Posted by vamsi <va...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for response,