Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Björn Raupach <ra...@me.com.INVALID> on 2018/11/02 16:11:14 UTC

Hidden directors with targetPath

Hi there,

Maybe someone can help me figure this out. I need to configure the maven war plugin to add a dot directory to the WAR file.

Here is the snippet from my pom.xml:

<plugin>
  <version>3.2.2</version>
  <configuration>
    <webResources>
      <resource>
        <directory>src/main/ebextensions</directory>
        <targetPath>.ebextensions</targetPath>
      </resource>
    </webResources>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

I added some files in src/main/ebextensions to see if they show up. They do not. After I do a mvn clean package in the project folder and change directory to target/${finalName} there is no .ebextensions, even though the command output said "Copying webapp webResources [..] to [..].

However if I change targetPath to ebextensions, without the dot prefix, I end up with a folder ebextensions in target/${finalName}. Log message is the same as in the previous step.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Björn