Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Roberto Franchini <fr...@celi.it> on 2013/08/12 11:48:46 UTC

Re: Where is uimafit?

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Richard Eckart de Castilho
<ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 30.07.2013 um 18:43 schrieb Roberto Franchini <fr...@celi.it>:
>
>> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Richard Eckart de Castilho
>> <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I cannot tell you a day, but it is not going to be long before the
>>> uimaFIT 2.0.0 release.

[cut]

Hi,
today, after updating to uima 2.4.2, all my tests were broken.
It seems that uimafit (from apache) needs uimafit (google code legacy).
Last Friday all was working right, so I guess that this dep wa added
after friday.
So I addded the dependency to uimafit(legacy) to my poms.
Is there a way to avoid this dependency request?
Thanks a lot, cheers,
FRANK
--
Roberto Franchini
The impossible is inevitable.

Re: Where is uimafit?

Posted by Roberto Franchini <fr...@celi.it>.
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Richard Eckart de Castilho
<ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> only the legacy module of uimaFIT 2.x should have a dependency on uimaFIT 1.x.
> The artifact "uimafit-core" doesn't show uimafit 1.x in its dependency
> hierarchy. Can you check your dependency hierarchy to check where
> 1.x is drawn in?
>
> -- Richard

I'm sorry.
I wrote on miy pom the wrong dep to uimaFit:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.uima</groupId>
<artifactId>uimafit</artifactId>
<version>2.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>