Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gajbhe, Laxman (Contractor)" <la...@fanniemae.com> on 2007/06/26 17:38:28 UTC

What is the version number of dojo release included in struts 2.0.8 ?

Hi,

 We are currently using 2.0.6. For some of the ajax problems we had to
get the latest release from dojo website and rebuild 2.0.6 jar.

 We are planning to move to 2.0.8. I did not find any information from
struts site about what is dojo release that it uses to bundle with
2.0.8.

 Can somebody please provide that information?

thanks,

Laxman

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.