Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/08/18 06:54:00 UTC

EJBQL Parser

On Aug 17, 2006, at 11:27 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> JPA EJBQL has an explicit clause for joins ...

I thought TranQL (an undocumented, but seemingly clean QL parser
project used in Geronimo) might be useful in the implementation of
our own EJB QL parser. Looks like this is not the case [1]. So we'll
have to work on the parser ourselves. I've learned a few things about
JavaCC while working on the Expression parser, so I may look into
that and make sure we can parse either the entire thing or just the
JOIN clause. And then there'll be a visitor interface to walk the
parsed tree.

Andrus

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=115587550831619&w=2