Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by olivier brand <ol...@vodafone-us.com> on 2002/04/30 20:56:33 UTC

Question about the ServiceLifecycle interface and its use in Axis

I am reviewing in detail the JAX-RPC specification and have acknowledged
the Service Endpoint Model chapter (10).
As I was browsing the source code of Axis, I was not able to see this
interface being used in the org.apache... implementation (it is defined
in the jaxrpc package).
Should the service implementation class implements the ServiceLifecycle
interface in order to initialize and release resources ?

PS: I have not yet looked at the beta 2 of Axis, might be there....

Thanks for any answer

Olivier