Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Arnab Ganguly <ag...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/26 15:17:00 UTC

Issues with my Apache

Hi All,
I am getting an issue with my Apache webserver.My configuration is
MPM=worker,Apache version 2.2.8 and Red-Hat 3.0.

My observation is under heavy load it pauses for sometime and then it starts
processing.During the time of pause I see requests handled by apache is
being returned with 500 response.I am not using rotate log module.

Can it be a problem with my configuration or i am doing something wrong in
my module?

Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Arnab

Re: Issues with my Apache

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Arnab Ganguly wrote:

> Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated.

Not to waste potential helpers' time crossposting the same question
to multiple lists is one suggestion.  Since it's off-topic on dev@,
your question to users@ was a good start.  And review your error
log file, first, before posting, would be my other suggestion.