Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 诸葛亮 <82...@qq.com> on 2015/10/29 13:41:24 UTC

some problems with kylin restAPI,also can't query on kylin website query mode

I had a problem that I can't finish the sql query successfully  when I using the Kylin RestAPI for querying. I couldn't use "having" to filter with many  conditions after grouping. For example, There is a simple sql statement--"select A,B,count(*) from table1 group by A,B having A=1 and B=2 ",but I can't do it  successfully. Strangely,I can do the sql--"select A,B,count(*) from table1 group by A,B having A=1 or B=2 " successfully. My classmates and I have talked  about it,but we can't solve it. So I need your help.