Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Advanced Technology® <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/10 11:31:42 UTC

Redirect After Exception

Hi, All
I am having problems redirecting after throwing and cathing an Exception
inside the request.
Could someone give me some lights to solve this.

AT

Re: Redirect After Exception

Posted by Advanced Technology® <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dipu,
It was my falt, I was using "setResponsePage(newPage)" but it was not
working because of bug on my code.

--
AT(R)

Re: Redirect After Exception