Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christophe Collet <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/23 16:01:53 UTC

Server closes the TCP Stream before responding

Hi all,

i'm currently sending soap traffic from a soapUI client to my CXF server.
I randomly observe "no http response" on my client side.
I have monitored the trafic with tshark and i observe that when the problem
occurs, my server send a first ACK to the incoming POST request and directly
send a FIN, ACK after before returning a response.

Is there any reason that CXF could close the tcp stream before responding ?
Regards
--
Christophe