Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by stlecho <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/20 11:48:17 UTC

How to change the default port numbers ?

Hi,

I would like to install ESB on a server that has already Tomcat and JBoss
running on it. Installing ESB results in conflicts on port numbers.
How can I control/change the default ports (8080, ...) used by ESB ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Re: How to change the default port numbers ?

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Stefan

Please edit your synapse-1.1.1/repository/conf/axis2.xml file and
replace port 8080 for the http transport to your desired port

    <transportReceiver name="http"
class="org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOListener">
        <parameter name="port">*8080*</parameter>
        <parameter name="non-blocking">true</parameter>
    </transportReceiver>

asankha