Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by adel ben <ad...@excite.com> on 2001/05/31 13:36:14 UTC

FOP source code ambigous

Hi all,

I downloaded FOP-0.18.1-dev and made a look at the source code.
unfrtunately, in some java files  there is a reference to a package called
org.apache.fop.fo.properties . but there is no file that implements this
package.
in other words I didn't find a file containing : "package
org.apache.fop.fo.properties"

can anyone help?

with best regards,
Adel

Re: FOP source code ambigous

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
> in other words I didn't find a file containing : "package
> org.apache.fop.fo.properties"

I don't know the exact details, but the source code for
org.apache.fop.fo.properties is generated from XML and (I think) XSL files
during the build.

You can find the exact mechanism by studying the build.xml file used by ant
during the build process.

--
 -- Bertrand Delacr�taz, www.codeconsult.ch
 -- web technologies consultant - OO, Java, XML, C++