Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Artur Rataj <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 13:50:55 UTC

Dimension of output viewport

I would like to have an SVG image which, when larger than the output
viewport, can be scrolled. But resize/scroll rules are not clear for
me.

<svg height='5000' width='5000'> creates a very long web page, no
vertical scrollbar,
the viewport does not become wider and there is also no horizontal
scrollbar, so the image is cut on its right side.

For no-%html text the viewport length does not change and instead, a
vertical scrollbar appears.

Any method, in case of %html, of limiting output height and having a
horizontal scrollbar when needed?

Re: Dimension of output viewport

Posted by Artur Rataj <ar...@gmail.com>.
I wrapped the image with div, disregard.