Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Suren Naidoo <su...@boe.co.za> on 2001/04/02 16:20:48 UTC

Apache - MS

Hi,

I am pretty sure that many of you SOAP veterans have done some work with
both Apache and MS Soap toolkits.

I would like to know, what are the requirements from an Apache Soap Service,
inorder to get a MS client to call the Apache Soap service?

Am I correct in saying that the MS Soap Toolkit does not support datatypes
returned from the Apache Soap service?
If so, what is the solution to this issue?

Next,
I would like to know, what is required inorder to code a Java client to talk
to a MS Soap service.

Any in this regard, will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Regards
Suren Naidoo

WARNING: Any unauthorised use or interception of this e-mail is illegal. If
this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute or
disclose the contents to anyone. BoE does not accept any responsibility for
the opinions expressed in this e-mail.