Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Wilfredo Sánchez <ws...@apache.org> on 2004/03/17 02:47:54 UTC

New software on moof (Re: Gump on moof)

   Some new software on moof:

   apr, apr-util, httpd are in /usr/local/apache
   bdb is in /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2
   expat is in /usr/local/expat
   libxml2 is in /usr/local/libxml
   neon is in /usr/local/neon
   swig is in /usr/local/swig
   svn is in /usr/local/subversion/bin
   gpg is in /usr/local/gpg

     -wsv

Re: New software on moof (Re: Gump on moof)

Posted by Wilfredo Sánchez <ws...@apache.org>.
   Cool.  Let me know if it has any trouble.

     -wsv

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Infrastructure@ I need you guys to change the proxy from port 16080
> to 8080 for gump.apache.org.

Done.  Just waiting for an httpdadmin to do a cvs up and graceful.

	--- Noel

Re: New software on moof (Re: Gump on moof)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Wilfredo Sánchez wrote:

>   I prefer 2.0 myself, so let's use that.  I'd switched the startup item
> to use it, and config is /usr/local/apache/conf.
>
>   I also turned off the web performance cache, which I know little about
> and therefore distrust.
>
>   And I configured it to listen on port 8080, which appears to be
> accessible from minotaur.  Feel free to take it from there.

Awesome. Thanks much.

Infrastructure@ I need you guys to change the proxy from port 16080 to
8080 for gump.apache.org.

TIA.

--
Stefano.

Re: New software on moof (Re: Gump on moof)

Posted by Wilfredo Sánchez <ws...@apple.com>.
FYI-

   I've put in a service request (had to learn how) to allow port 80, in
case this is actually doable.  I also requested outbound port 25 to
mail.apache.org.

     -wsv

Posted by Wilfredo Sánchez <ws...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Wilfredo Sánchez wrote:

> On Mar 16, 2004, at 7:04 PM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> Fred, we would like to have gump sending notice emails to the groups
>> when failures appear, can we relay from moof? if not, what's the
>> alternative?
>

>   We can relay through mail.opensource.apple.com, which is on the same
> subnet.  Postfix needs to be set up if we want delivery with
> /usr/sbin/sendmail, etc. to work.  If you just need an SMTP server,
> mail.opensource.apple.com should do.  I don't know what gump needs.

Gump needs to send notice emails to the lists that own a particular
project if the build fails, that's all.

If we can relay thru mail.opensource.apple.com, that's fine for me.

Posted by Wilfredo Sánchez <ws...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Wilfredo Sánchez wrote:

>   Some new software on moof:
>
>   apr, apr-util, httpd are in /usr/local/apache
>   bdb is in /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2
>   expat is in /usr/local/expat
>   libxml2 is in /usr/local/libxml
>   neon is in /usr/local/neon
>   swig is in /usr/local/swig
>   svn is in /usr/local/subversion/bin
>   gpg is in /usr/local/gpg

Awesome! thanks a lot.

Fred, we would like to have gump sending notice emails to the groups
when failures appear, can we relay from moof? if not, what's the
alternative?

TIA