Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2003/12/31 10:02:51 UTC

SA status page, wiki, WAS: Re: Mailinglists

On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 01:15, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> On Wednesday 31 December 2003 00:50 CET Sander Striker wrote:
> > I probably need to read a doc, since the spamassassin status page is
> > still missing from the incubator site.  FWIW, you can look at that
> > by doing:
> >
> > $ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co incubator
> > $ cd incubator/site/projects
> >
> > view spamassassin.cwiki
>
> Ah. See the attachment for some updates.

Thx.  If there are any more updates, let me know ;).
Keep an eye on this page, update it when appropiate.  This is key in
leaving the Incubator.

Regarding the wiki, can we consolidate that with the wiki installation
at the ASF (http://wiki.apache.org/)?

Sander

Re: SA status page, wiki, WAS: Re: Mailinglists

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Wednesday 31 December 2003 10:02 CET Sander Striker wrote:
> Thx.  If there are any more updates, let me know ;).

I forgot news.spamassassin.org, dunno how that fits into that scheme.

> Regarding the wiki, can we consolidate that with the wiki installation
> at the ASF (http://wiki.apache.org/)?

I personally don't care, let's see what the others think about it :)

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>