Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lenny Sorey <lr...@fatdot.com> on 2003/09/23 00:45:18 UTC

Tutorial for version 3.0-beta-3

First of all, I am a new user of Tapestry.

I downloaded version 3.0-beta-3 and wanted to install the tutorial.

After looking through the example directory and all the jar files
I've come to the conclusion that the tutorial is not in 3.0-beta-3 version.

Does anyone know where I can get the tutorial for 3.0-beta-3?

Thanks,

Lenny Sorey

Re: Tutorial for version 3.0-beta-3

Posted by kpub <kp...@actcom.net.il>.