Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by robnangle <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/30 11:25:19 UTC

Re: T5: Hibernate

Hi,
Im trying to get this example but keep getting the same two errors. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.TransformationException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.annotations.CommitAfter

org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.TransformationException:
javassist.NotFoundException: org.hibernate.Session (when I take out the
commitAfter)

Re: T5: Hibernate

Posted by Everton Agner <to...@gmail.com>.
Are you using maven and m2eclipse plugin? I don't know if it could help
but... Well, right click on the project on eclipse and choose Run as > Maven
Install . Check if there is any build problem. You could run a Run > Maven
Clean or Maven > Update Dependencies also. Keep an eye on the Maven's
Console for any problem.

Well, since there's not much info, maybe it could help someway.

_______________________
Everton Agner Ramos

Re: T5: Hibernate

Posted by robnangle <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Yes im running it in
eclipse as my ide
tomcat as my server
mysql as my database

Re: T5: Hibernate

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Hard to say without further details.

E.g. are you running in an IDE, with Ant, Maven or something similar?

RE: T5: Hibernate

Posted by Jens Reufsteck <je...@staufenbiel.de>.
I remember that I got errors with hibernate, when I had different versions of hibernate core and hibernate annotations combined ( in my case 3.6 with 3.5.6). Downgrading both to 3.5.6 solved it.

No idea, what's behind it, I'm not very familiar with hibernate, but I saw you have hibernate with 3.2.2.ga and hibernate annotations with 3.2.1.ga

Jens Reufsteck