Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 08:02:32 UTC

Using MSSQL Server for NMR audit

Hi guys,

I know its quite possible to use a database to audit the NMR.
I have seen instance for HSQLDB which I have installed.

I, however, will like to use MSSQLServer as my preferred sql database.

I installed HSQLDB using the cmd below:
smx@root:/> osgi/install -s wrap:mvn:hsqldb/hsqldb/1.8.0.7

Where can I get the maven repository for SQLServer, is there one at all?

kr.

Re: Using MSSQL Server for NMR audit

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

If you're using the open-source jtds driver to access MS SQL Server,
that one is available from central repo at
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/net/sourceforge/jtds/jtds/1.2.4/
(groupId=net.sourceforge.jtds, artifactId=jtds)

If you're using some proprietary driver, you should create you own
maven repo and add the driver jar in there

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com