Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Neil Derraugh <ne...@intellifylearning.com> on 2017/01/16 03:46:31 UTC

Flink kafka connector

I’m having a problem importing the Kafka streaming library for Flink.

I added org.apache.flink:flink-connector-kafka_2.11:0.10.2 to the Dependencies on the Flink interpreter.

The Flink interpreter runs code, just not if I have the following import.
import org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaConsumer010

I get this error:
<console>:72: error: object FlinkKafkaConsumer010 is not a member of package org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka
       import org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaConsumer010

Am I doing something wrong here?

Neil