Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben Bookey <be...@gistec-online.de> on 2004/06/18 11:50:50 UTC

Tomcat--> web.xml --> context --> element query

Hi Yoav (et. al.),

Thanks for the info. regarding switching off debugging compeltely. I am
aware of the swallowOutput and the DefaultContext parameters.

Could you please tell me which parameter I could use, to switch-off the
debugging completely inside the context( presumably its the same for
DefaultContext).
I have tried setting debug="0" but it doesnt work as you described, i.e.
that the
logfile size remains at 0 bytes. Please find an extract from my context
below.

<Context path="/InGeoWebEntryTool" docBase="D:\Tomcat\Tomcat
4.1\webapps\InGeoWebEntryTool" reloadable="false" debug="0"
swallowOutput="true">

I hope you can help.

regards,

Ben
p.s. what paramter can I set to garantee that the servlets in
/work/Standalone/* is always re-generated each time
     Tomcat is re-started.