Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Seif Eddine Jemli <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 16:41:28 UTC

[GSOC 2015] Enabling snapshots to be taken on primary storage for the ESXi hypervisor using managed storage

Hi everyone,

I am Seif Eddine Jemli, a final year student in a french computer science
engineering college (ENSEIRB-MATMECA).

For GSOC 2015, I'm interested in looking at the JIRA Ticket
*CLOUDSTACK-8341* : *Enabling snapshots to be taken on primary storage for
the ESXi hypervisor using managed storage*

My full proposal can be found on Google Melange at:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2015/sjemli/5717271485874176

I am relying on your advices and suggestions!

Regards,
Seif

Re: [GSOC 2015] Enabling snapshots to be taken on primary storage for the ESXi hypervisor using managed storage

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
I wonder, Ilya, if you are referring to VM snaps? Seif and I are referring
to volume snaps (perhaps we should clarify that in Seif's proposal).

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Hi Ilya,

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.