Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2008/03/26 22:49:50 UTC

[Reminder] FastFeather Track ApacheCon EU 2008

We are looking forward to YOUR presentation for the FastFeather Track at
the upcoming ApacheCon EU 2008 in Amsterdam.

You may already know the FastFeather Track which was held
for the first time at ApacheCon Europe 2007. FastFeather track
presentations are 10-15 minute presentations about a specific
project or topic. What's more exciting than tomorrows' next big thing
that YOU are currently working on? The FastFeather Track is a great
chance to let others know about your stuff!

The ApacheCon is just around the corner (no more than two weeks away)
and we still have some slots to fill with your valuable input. So please
send us your submissions.

Please note, that we CANNOT cover the registration fee, travel
or other expenses for speakers of the FastFeather Track, so
this is mainly an opportunity for people already planning to
attend ApacheCon EU 2008.  However, you will be listed as a speaker.

If you would like to propose a presentation for the FastFeather Track,
please send a separate email to the address

   fastfeather-2008-eu@apachecon.com

and include the following information:

  - Presentation title
  - Short abstract
  - Short biography (if you are not already a speaker for the ApacheCon
EU 2008)

Presentations for the Fast Feather Track are accepted on a
first-come, first-served basis.

We look forward to your submission ...

Many thanks, see you in Amsterdam!

Bertrand, Bill, and Carsten
Your 2008 EU FastFeather Programming Crew

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org