Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jamal Inkoom <ji...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/07 15:51:44 UTC

Employment Approvals - HR App

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to update the status of an employment application to
"approved" but I get the following error: Status change from IJP_APPLIED to
IJP_APPROVED is not allowed.

Any suggestions how to proceed?

regards,

Jamal

Re: Employment Approvals - HR App

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Jamal,

If you feel that relevant entries in the StatusValidChange entity (table)
are missing out of the box, feel free to create a JIRA ticket and provide a
patch to get included
Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)