Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2016/05/17 13:41:55 UTC

Licence inventory

Anyone know a way to get karaf to list bundles and their licenses ( when
known )

Re: Licence inventory

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
I'm missing something here.

The doc says that ($.context bundles) is an array containing all bundles, but:

karaf@root>each ($.context bundle) { $it location }
Error executing command shell:each: unable to convert argument values
with value 'org.apache.felix.framework [0]' to type
java.util.Collection<java.lang.Object>

Re: Licence inventory

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Licence inventory

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.

Re: Licence inventory

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Licence inventory

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
The felix webconsole does / or used to have a plugin for this.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead