Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 04:57:55 UTC

Hadoop-2.x native libraries

Hi,
How to get hadoop-2.0.3-alpha native libraries, it was compiled under
32bits OS in the released package currently.

Re: Hadoop-2.x native libraries

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Its too complicated. because Hadoopv2 is wire compatable, so MRv1 should
keep old RPC protocol, you can compile only common and HDFS firstly from
hadoopv2, then add to MRv1 classpath, fix the issues for uncompatables.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Mounir E. Bsaibes" <mb...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>.