Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Alessandro Baretta <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 00:04:38 UTC

Missing Catalyst API docs

Gents,

It looks like some of the Catalyst classes' API docs are missing. For
instance, the Expression class, referred to by the SchemaRDD docs seems to
be missing. (See here:
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/scala/index.html#org.apache.spark.sql.SchemaRDD
)

Is this intended or is it due to a failure in the doc creation process?

Alex

Re: Missing Catalyst API docs

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
I'm in the middle of revamping the SchemaRDD public API and in 1.3, we will
have a public, documented version of the expression library. The Catalyst
expression library will remain hidden.

You can track it with this ticket: