Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/21 21:04:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ricky Saltzer

NiFi Community!

Great news!

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Ricky
Saltzer has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Ricky's hard work and
generous contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
involvement in the project.

Welcome Ricky, and congratulations!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ricky Saltzer

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Ricky! very well deserved.

--
Sean

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ricky Saltzer

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ricky!

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Ricky and welcome!  Thanks for all the great contributions.

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@cloudera.com>.
Nice job, Ricky!

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ricky Saltzer

Posted by Ricky Saltzer <ri...@cloudera.com>.

--
Ricky Saltzer
http://www.cloudera.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ricky Saltzer

Posted by dan bress <da...@gmail.com>.