Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/25 11:16:22 UTC

Karaf shutdown

Hi,

Can someone confirm that when we shutdown karaf, we stop the bundle =
0 which is Apache Felix or Eclipse Equinox ? This system bundle when
it will shutdown will automatically shutdown all the bundles deployed
?

                    Bundle bundle = getBundleContext().getBundle(0);
                    bundle.stop();

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

Re: Karaf shutdown

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
That's right.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Karaf shutdown

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I think that the Guillaume's start-level is better than mine ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré