Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/18 16:37:42 UTC

Re: SNAPSHOTS have not been updated since february

Any progress on this?

Posted by Yifan Zou <yi...@google.com>.
We could send an email alert once the snapshots publishing fails.
Alternatively, we have a job_PostRelease_NightlySnapshot
<https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/.test-infra/jenkins/job_PostRelease_NightlySnapshot.groovy>
validate the healthy of the snapshots. It pulls the latest snapshots and
run java examples against multiple runners. We may also be able to check
the publishing date of the recent snapshot and notify devs if it has not
been updated for a long time.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yifan Zou <yi...@google.com>.
<https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_Release_NightlySnapshot/421/>. I'll