Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Smith <sa...@home.com> on 2000/10/07 19:54:40 UTC

Re: Tomcat 3.2.1 on SCO O/S 5.0.4

Steve,

A good first step would be to run javac and
see if it is available. The release notes for jdk1.1.7,
which are here

http://www.sco.com/java/jdk117b/ReleaseNotes.html

state that most things are the same as with the Solaris
distro. On Solaris, tools.jar is normally in /usr/<jdk>/lib
Do you have a similar folder, and what's in it?

Finally, echo your CLASSPATH and see what is
already set.

Dave