Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Stine <bo...@waltonstine.net> on 2004/04/14 23:30:16 UTC

RE: replacing Insert component with RenderBody? ("Delegate" works for me.)

Using the "Delegate" component works just fine.

Since I'm actually just using Http as a transport protocol for an XML file, I simply get the HttpResponse instance associated with the request, set its content type to "text/myXmlFormat", get an OutputStream from the reponse, and output the byte[] instance that contains the XML.

___
Bob Stine
bob@waltonstine.net
"Let's roll!"  Todd Beamer, UA flight 93