Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Malinda <ka...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2004/06/04 11:43:34 UTC

wsdl2java - got the following exception

Hi All,

I'm using wsdl2java to generate server side components for Security Token Service in WS-Trust (http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/04/trust/ws-trust.wsdl ) using the following command:

%java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --server-side --skeletonDeploy true ws-trust.wsdl

I have downloaded all the XSD files required and change them properly to reference them locally.

I got the following exception

org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.DuplicateFileException: Duplicate file name: org\xml

soap\schemas\ws\_2004\_04\trust\ComputedKeyEnum.java.

Hint: you may have mapped two namespaces with elements of the same name to the s

ame package name.

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaWriter.generate(JavaWriter.java:113)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaTypeWriter.generate(JavaTypeWriter.ja

va:112)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory$Writers.generate(Jav

aGeneratorFactory.java:409)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generateTypes(Parser.java:519)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generate(Parser.java:406)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.access$000(Parser.java:45)

        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:336)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is this a fault in my .wsdl file and .xsd files or a problem in wsdl2java?

I couldn't find any error in those files. Please help me on this.

Thanks

Kaushalye

RE: wsdl2java - got the following exception

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
ComputedKeyEnum is defined only once in the XSD:

<!-- WS-Trust Section 6.2 -->
  <xs:element name='ComputedKey' type='wst:ComputedKeyOpenEnum' />
  <xs:simpleType name='ComputedKeyEnum' >
        <xs:restriction base='xs:anyURI' >
          <xs:enumeration
value='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/04/security/trust/CK/PSHA1' />