Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2019/02/06 00:08:51 UTC

Logsort change coming

Hi,

I've been playing with changes to logsort to teach it to sort output from GET statements. A little while back we had some regression failures because GET output was not ordered.

At the moment, I have it sorting the output of the following GET statements:

Tables
Libraries
Schemas
Privileges
Functions
Procedures
Sequences
Roles
Objects

If you expect GET output to be ordered for one or more of these, please speak up! Because in that case, logsort should *not* sort the output to that statement.

Let me know. A pull request will be created shortly.

Thanks,

Dave