Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Thomas Friol <th...@anyware-tech.com> on 2007/06/13 10:23:03 UTC

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when getting the style of cell

Hi everyone,

I am a quiet new user of poi and I am getting the following exception
when trying to get the style of a cell :

	at org.apache.poi.hssf.model.WorkbookRecordList.get(WorkbookRecordList.java:54)
	at org.apache.poi.hssf.model.Workbook.getExFormatAt(Workbook.java:624)
	at org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFCell.getCellStyle(HSSFCell.java:856)

Has anyone ever had this exception ? Any ideas out to fix my problem ?

Thanks for any help.

--
Thomas FRIOL
Joost

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when getting the style of cell

Posted by Thomas Friol <th...@anyware-tech.com>.
Ok, it seems I have created too much cell styles.

Thomas.

--
Thomas FRIOL
Joost