Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nicole Hochleiter <ho...@seitenbau.com> on 2004/10/27 10:46:22 UTC

Links in CachingURICopletAdapter don't work

Hi,
I'd like to cache my coplet and thought the CachingURICopletAdapter would be the
right thing to do it. But when I tried it it only reacts once if a click a link
inside the coplet. After the frist click nothing happens any more.

I also tried the portal example of cocoon an got the same result (in the Apps
Tab). I am able to send the form. The received page is shown but the link on it
does not work. If I minimize the coplet and maximize it again (debugging I could
see that the cache gets invalidated) I get a link that works an brings mit to
the content page. But then again: the link there does not work and even
minimizing and maximizing does not help.

I use Tomcat 4.1 and j2sdk1.4.2_04.

Does anyone realize the same problem or do I miss something here?

Nicole