Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by gauravgoelcs3 <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/11 17:16:51 UTC

Only last message of a particular topic gets replicated on backup server

Hi,

I am facing an issue where I have one live and one backup server. I have
published two messages on live server for same topic. Now, I stopped live
server using ctrl+C and afterwards backup server gets started and becomes
active but only last message gets replicated on backup server from live
server. I need all the messages for a particular topic should be replicated
on  backup server from live server.

I am using cluster-configuration and <ha-policy> as replication for both
master and slave. For subscribing purpose, I am using MQTT.FX which consumes
my messages.

Re: Only last message of a particular topic gets replicated on backup server

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
I'm not familiar enough with MQTT to say whether or not this is expected.

Can you outline specific steps and configuration to reproduce this issue?  An automated reproducer (e.g. based on one of the clustering examples shipped in Artemis) would be ideal.

Justin