Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Reuben Garrett <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/27 14:39:00 UTC

Re: Only one endpoint can follow to the split bean ?

wow,

I'd like to move this discussion to the user list since you have usage
concerns.

my only suggestion is to use log [1] or tracer [2] to help diagnose that
routing details (e.g. headers) match their expected values.  the commiters
will be able to give further insight.

[1]: http://camel.apache.org/log.html
[2]: http://camel.apache.org/tracer.html

~ Reuben

On Monday, March 26, 2012, wow <wo...@163.com> wrote:
>      I use spliter pattern to deep copy message according by a attribute
in message.  The route rule as follows:

http://cobweb.hongbo.net.cn/default/master/router" />
>                         <recipientList>

 <header>CW_MSG_DESTINATION_ENDPOINT_URI</header>
>                         </recipientList>
>            </split>
>   </route>
>
>   The endpoint marked with uri 'jbi:service:
http://cobweb.hongbo.net.cn/default/master/router' can received messages,
the count is equal to the size of messages list returned by splitter bean.
>   But only one endpoint dynamically marked with recipientList pattern can
received its own message. Another endpoint can't receive messages belong to
itself.

>   How can I find the lost message. 2(upflow) = 1 (one endpoint) + 1 (
another endpoint).