Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/29 16:45:13 UTC

Current Has A Red Emblem, Slave Has A Higher Version And Doesn't Do Anything To Catch Up Master

If you can help me it would be nice. I have tested crawling at my amazon
instances and I have a weird situation:

My slave version is higher than master (actually I have killed my master
and started up it again at some time)

Replication (Slave) Version Gen Size
Master: 1367243029412 49 1.29 GB
Slave: 1367243033892 49 807.42 MB

and at my all instances optimized is green tick however there is a red
emblem at current. Slave is still back (807.42 MB) from master (1.29 GB)
and it doesn't do anything to catch up it. I use Solr 4.2.1 as SolrCloud
with external Zookeeper ensemble.

What should I do?