Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com> on 2008/10/08 10:16:17 UTC

Re: Field alias "statusId" exists for more then one alias in a View definition

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 11:27 +0530, Vikas Mayur wrote:
> I see following log (part of log) when I start the OFBiz application.
>
>  >> ModelViewEntity.java:628:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view
> entity WorkEffortPartyAssignView because one already exists with the
> alias name [statusId] and field name
>  >> [WEPA(WorkEffortPartyAssignment).statusId], existing field name
> is
> [PNV.statusId]
>
> The order of alias is PNV (PartyNameView) and WEPA
> (WorkEffortPartyAssignment) for view WorkEffortPartyAssignView. Both
> PNV and WEPA has statusId field but with different Status Type.
> The way view is defined, statusId comes only for PNV. I am not sure
> of
> the intention of author to use which statusId but I could only
> figure
> out this with adding a prefix to any of the alias like
> <alias-all entity-alias="WEPA" prefix="wepa"/>
>
> Any ideas?
>

> - Vikas

I think this bug is due to new statusId field introduced in
PartyNameView (and other entities) in r701341.

Another solution could be to create a new alias name for one of the
status fields. In any case, we will need also to update the artifacts
using the view entity.

Bilgin

Re: Field alias "statusId" exists for more then one alias in a View definition

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Bilgin for the pointer.

- Vikas