Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Oscar Ruiz Batalla <os...@gtd.es> on 2003/11/24 17:06:46 UTC

Xindice 1.1b

Hi,

I have downloaded Xindice 1.1b but got many problems trying to make it work.

First, i cannot make xindice command line app work, complains the
org.apache.xindice.tools.XMLTools class does not exist, and it is not
included in the jars located in java/lib, how can start xindice?

I have set xindice war file in Tomcat, how can i access the db remotely?,
examples do not work, i get "org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException: A connection
to the Database instance 'db' could not be created"
Thanks for your help.

Oscar.