Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org> on 2005/05/06 23:12:03 UTC

More Messed Up www URLs

I'm starting to see references in messages that look like this:

www.achat-montre-rolex.net./

Of course, it's not really a valid URL, but then the spam gets through
too. Is it possible to strip excess garbage ( . / ) off the end of the
domain before processing it?

Running SpamAssassin 3.1.0-r164435 (if it matters).

Bret

Re: More Messed Up www URLs

Posted by David B Funk <db...@engineering.uiowa.edu>.
On Fri, 6 May 2005, Bret Miller wrote:

> I'm starting to see references in messages that look like this:
>
> www.achat-montre-rolex.net./
>

> Of course, it's not really a valid URL, but then the spam gets through
> too. Is it possible to strip excess garbage ( . / ) off the end of the
> domain before processing it?
>
> Running SpamAssassin 3.1.0-r164435 (if it matters).
>
> Bret

Upgrade to SA-2.6.4+SpamCopURI, catches those just fine. ;)

#include <std_disclaimer.h>