Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Brian Baynes <bb...@pivotal.io> on 2017/03/30 15:32:05 UTC

Request for edit permissions

Hello,

I'm a new PM at Pivotal working with the Communications team.
I'd like to request edit access for wikis and Jira tickets for Geode.  For
example, I'd like to edit the description for GEODE-2580, a project our
team is working on.

Thanks,
Brian Baynes

Re: Request for edit permissions

Posted by Brian Baynes <bb...@pivotal.io>.
Thank you!

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Done!

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
I gave you access in Jira.

I'm not sure how to give you access in Wiki though. Roman, if you want to
give me permissions to give Wiki karma, I'll be happy to help Brian there
as well.

-Kirk

Posted by Brian Baynes <bb...@pivotal.io>.
Hi, Roman.