Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Engelhart <mo...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/03 21:30:06 UTC

render block for contrib:table

Hi -

I'm running into LazyLoadExceptions using contrib:table so I had to
create my own TableModel to allow my code to reattach the data in the
model to hibernate.
Anyway, when I was using the columns/source method of contib:table, I
had a block like this:

    <a jwcid="@DirectLink"listener="ognl:listeners.goProductPage"
parameters="ognl:{components.table.tableRow.id}"><span jwcid="@Insert"
value="ognl:components.table.tableRow.name">Product Name</span></a>

which worked fine.

Now that I'm using the tableModel method instead, how do I get the
same functionality to generate one of the column values as a
DirectLink.

Thanks

Mike

Re: render block for contrib:table

Posted by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Please call loadSettings() on your columns when creating them. That will
look at the blocks in the provided component and adjust renderers if needed,

-mb