Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Paladugu, Suresh" <su...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/11/18 12:52:00 UTC

Regarding the addition of new buttons to lenya Pages

Hi,

 This is further to my question on how to add buttons to my lenya pages?

I had gone thru the link provided below , but little more help is needed to work out on this.
like

1) what are all the files in need to refer to have my work done.

2)And at what are all the places i have to make changes to add button

could any one help me on this...

Thanks in Advance

suresh