Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Benjamin Marcel Flohr <Be...@tipp24.de> on 2004/02/05 14:42:08 UTC

Logging incoming and outgoing messages ?

Sorry, I`m a nwebie here. I dont know now if my last Mail comes to you, but I hope this one will and please dont worry if its already the second one ...

So, I`m in the need for logging all outgoing and incoming SOAP-Messages from Axis into two different logs.
for example outgoing.log, incoming.log
When I´m saying messages I mean the whole XML-Part from all SoapRequests.

Do you have an idea?

so thank you very much for your help in advance.

Benjamin, Hamburg