Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Manuel Castillo <rc...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/07 17:26:25 UTC

Consult of Assetmaint

Dear Sirs

We are pleased to greet them and ask a functional manual of the component Assetmaint.

Best Regards

Manuel

Re: Consult of Assetmaint

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Adrian,

I put this how-to in wiki at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-AssetMaintenance

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>

Consult of Maintenance preventive

Posted by Manuel Castillo <rc...@yahoo.com>.
Dear Adrian

Thank you for your answer. But please to indicate the new procedure and if generate a task with the frequency in hours.
In the work effort is the activities of maintenance, labor and materials??

Best Regards

Manuel

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Step #7.

Re: Consult of Assetmaint

Posted by Qohelet <qo...@sinergium.net>.

--
Usando el revolucionario cliente de correo de Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

Re: Consult of Assetmaint

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.